Introduction




Hello! How is everyone?

My name is Lydia, I'm from Tenerife but I'm currently living in Aberdeen studying Fashion Management at Robert Gordon University.

One of my second year assignments is to create a blog with 10 different posts related to fashion (duh), after a brain storm of ideas I came up with the idea of posting about my 10 favourite places with my Nikes. 

Nike is one of the most recognised brands in the whole world, the sneaker industry has made a big statement in the last year in fashion and because my every day footwear are trainers, I thought that I could relate my 10 first blog posts with this theme, since I bought these new white Nikes I decided to go for it! 



I hope you enjoy it and I'm open for any feedback.




Lydia Austin

Xo.


_____________________________________________________________________________

Holii! Como estan?

Me llamo Lydia, soy de Tenerife pero actualmente estoy viviendo en Escocia estudiando Gestión de empresas de Moda 

Uno de los tantos trabajos que tengo que hacer es crear un blog con 10 entradas distintas relacionadas con la moda (obvio), después de una tormenta de ideas se me ocurrió hacerlo sobre mis 10 sitios favoritos con mis Nikes.

Nike es una de las empresas mas reconocidas en todo el mundo por su logo y su lema (el conocido Tick seguido de "Just do it") . La industria de las zapatillas ha marcado el mundo de la moda en el ultimo año y como uso tenis todos los dias me pareció una buena idea

Espero que lo disfruten y me vayan diciendo que les parece

Lydia Austin 

Xo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts