5º Viewpoints, Tenerife

Heyyy heyyyyy

So my 5º place is a mixture of 3 viewpoints in the north of Tenerife.
In Scotland it is typical to go out for drinks if you dont have anything to do with your friends right?, well back home if you dont know where to go with your friends a viewpoint is always a good option. I love driving around with my friends and discovering new viewpoints I have never been before.
You dont do much but chill with your friends but you get to see part of the island from a big height(?) at night and day time and you disconnect from the city and the people and just be around the nature and wacht sunset (really romantic if you go with your couple.

1º 500 steps, Sauzal


Yes It is called 500 steps, I dont know if there is 500 but there is a few steps to walk down (the real problem is to walk them up) if you want to have a good view. It is in Sauzal where I used to live and the views are beautiful.

2º La paz, Puerto de la cruz


La paz is the best viewpoint to see all Puerto de la cruz and there is a pathway that goes all the way to the other end of  La Paz where you can see Bollullo one of my favourite beaches.

3º Maestre Juan, La Orotava


And last one is Maestre Juan which is a beautiful viewpoint where you can see most of the North of the Island. One of my friends has a house near and the views in the morning are really nice and it is really peacefull.


I hope when you visit Tenerife you go to these viewpoints and see what words can not discribe :)

Lydia Austin

Xo

Comments

Popular Posts