1º Favourite Place "University"



Hello guys!

As I said in my Introduction, I'm posting 10 different posts with the theme of 
"My 10 favourite places with my nikes"

So, my first favourite place is Robert Gordon University! and you guys will think "This girl has no life" but I'm serious! I find university really interesting, I would be worried if I didn't like my course because I would be just wasting my time. But that is not the case, I love what I'm studying.

To be honest, I'm not in university this year much. I'm only in twice a week from 9am till 17pm, so if I have to mention the negative part of university it would be my timetable, 
I'm not person before 11am hahahah I can make an effort but it wouldn't last until 17pm, but that's life. Succesful people wake up early, For example Anna Wintour (Chief editor for Vogue America), she is rumoured to wake up at 5am everyday to play tennis before work #funfact Things don't come easy and if you want to do what you like, the hobbys you are interested in or anything in particular that you want to do, you need to put some effort in. 

For me it was a big step to leave my home town and come to a different country to do what I wanted to do but since I started University I have learned tons of things. From study related to life lessons, I have improved as a person, I'm more confident, more independent, and I can say, it wasn't easy, Its already been a year since I moved to Aberdeen and I'm really happy with my decisions.

I have met wonderful people who are a big part in my life right now.
 I moved all the way from Spain to Scotland  ALONE so I'm really glad I have met nice people that I now call friends.

You can see below some of the pictures at University the other day wearing my Nikes. They are so comfortable, I love them!!!!!

Ps: You are going to see these pair a lot hahaha I have more shoes so dont think these are my only ones. 

Lydia Austin

Xo







Hola gente! 

Como ya dije en la introduccion, estoy empezando un blog para la universidad 
"Mis 10 sitios favoritos con mis Nikes"

 Para empezar, mi primer sitio favorito es la Universidad, y se pensaran que no tengo vida pero es cierto, la universidad es un sitio super interesante, me encanta lo que estudio.
Este año no tengo muchas clases, solo estoy dos veces a la semana en la universidad pero de 9am hasta las 17pm, no soy una persona madrugadora, puedo hacer un esfuerzo pero no duraria hasta las 17 de la tarde hahahah asique si tuviese que decir lo negativo de la universidad seria mi horario.

Las cosas no son faciles, siempre hay que esforzarse y para mi no ha sido fácil, me costo mucho dejar Tenerife para irme a otro País pero ya llevo un año fuera y estoy mas que feliz.

Gracias a la universidad he conocido a gente maravillosa y encantadora que tengo la suerte de llamarles amigos.

Muchas gracias por visitar el blog 

Lydia Austin

Xo



Comments

Popular Posts