Festive Outfits

Hellooooo, Happy new year!!

Since I already started this blog I thought to continue it and show you my Christmas and New Years Eve outfits.
I went home for christmas obviously and I had the best time ever, although revision and reports weren't in my plans...Soon I'll be back in Aberdeen and I'll be back to routine.

On Christmas day I had a lovely lunch with my family which my mother cooked, a really typical English lunch and it was delicious. Massive Turkey to share between all of us plus some veggies, potatoes, yorkshire pudding etc. I still don't know how my dress didn't burst. At night time I went out with my friends to a pub where all of our friends and people that we know get reunited.


Red velvet dress : inthestyleuk website
Handbag: NewLook


And for New years eve, I was doing my report all day long until the afternoon when I had to get ready for that night since I was having dinner really early with my family and friends and at half 11 had to go quickly to my boyfriends family party since they wanted me to be there to say goodbye to 2015!! after that just went to house party which was really fun.


I had to post this picture since I dont have any other full size body cause I was in a rush and really stress because at the last minute I didn't like myself, I couldn't stop thinking how bad I looked, but then I forgot all about it at the end and had a blast of a time hahaha

Multiformal jumpsuit: Missguided

Lydia Austin

Xo

Comments

Popular Posts