January sales


Hello Hello!

Have you missed me? I know I have left my blog apart a bit too long, but here I am again more enthusiastic than ever!
January is over and so I want to show you my January sales purchases, I am a sucker for good deals and if a see that a store has sales going on I need to go in and at least have a look around, what I really hate about sales is the moment you fall in love with a garment but they don't have your size. It happens to me every time with shoes, it's frustating how I can never get nice flat shoes that fit me, I feel like bigfoot. Lucky me I found new pair of Nikes which they only had left my size and in sales, I couldn't believe it.
I got two new handbags (couldn't decide between the two of them) and a scarf for my cold Winter in Aberdeen, apparently Winter skipped Tenerife and decided to jump to Spring, my friends have been sending me pictures of the sunny weather and going to the beach which makes me really jealous.
Well, what do you think? Hope you like this post and lots of love!!!

Hola Hola!! 

Me han echado de menos? Se que he dejado el blog apartado pero estoy de vuelta y con mas ganas que nunca!
Enero ya acabado y por ello quiero enseñaros mi compras de rebajas, me encantan las rebajas y cuando una tienda tiene ofertas necesito entrar y al menos mirar por si encuentro algo, lo que odio de las rebajas es el momento que encuentras algo fabuloso pero no tienen tu talla! Me pasa siempre con los zapatos y es tan frustrante, me siento como Pie grande. 
Por suerte encontré estos Nikes preciosos los cuales solo tenían mi talla y rebajados a buen precio (estaba claro que eran para mi) 
Me compré estos dos bolsos (no me podía decidir entre los dos) y una bufanda para este invierno tan frío en Aberdeen, al parecer el invierno se olvido de Tenerife y ahora parece Primavera, mis amigos me han estado enviando fotos del tiempo soleado y yendo a la playa, me da muchísima envidia.
Pero bueno, que piensan? Espero que les guste, mucho amor!!

Lydia Austin

Xo







Handbags: Zara
Scarf: Zara
Shoes: Nike Air Max Thea

Comments

Popular Posts